Due to its activities, Portix comes into contact with a large and different audience in France and in Europe.
The company has therefore put in place protective measures against Covid-19 for its employees and visitors to its mobile spaces.
This protocol is applicable to all people using the workspaces provided by the company Portix, to all people who have a link with the activities carried out there. This both inside and around these places.
Here are the main points, based on the recommendations of Public Health France.
General hygiene rules and barrier gesture measures:
– Wearing a mask compulsory
– Wash your hands at each entrance then regularly with hydroalcoholic gel
– Respect of distances 1 meter minimum
– Cough or sneeze into his elbow
– The operator of each vehicle undertakes to carry out regular disinfection of the so-called “contact” areas (door handle, guardrails, etc.) but also after each end of the day of the work areas.
Means used :
– Hydro alcoholic gel available
– Surface disinfection products
– Mask reserves in case of forgetting
– Revised air conditioning system, filters cleaned
– Display of instructions and barrier gestures at each access